Members need to sign this form before going on any online platforms or in Buy Nebraska Store
This Agreement is made by and between ______________ ("Member"), and GROW Nebraska (the "retailer"), located at 421 W Talmadge St Ste 1, Kearney NE 68845.
Pursuant to this agreement between GROW Nebraska and Member dated ____________, GROW Nebraska and Member desire that GROW Nebraska sell goods/identified merchandise on behalf of Member pursuant to this consignment agreement, the terms of which are set forth below.
Statement of Agreement
The parties here to agree as follows:
1. GROW Nebraska agrees to display the agreed upon item(s) in the business.
2. Your item(s) will be market tested for 90 days in the Buy Nebraska Store. If sales are slow a GROW Nebraska team member will set up a product review with business owner. It is critical that everything that is for sale in the Buy Nebraska retail store is also online at BuyNebraska.com. GROW Nebraska online sales on average have gone up 21% a year. If no sales have been generated in 120 days, a meeting will be set up to discuss what changes need to be made.
3. GROW Nebraska and Member agrees to the following:
Member will provide GROW Nebraska with their wholesale price and suggested retail price so that a pricing analysis can be completed. GROW Nebraska pays members monthly on a commission basis. Members will agree to the price GROW Nebraska will pay for each item. Generally, the payout GROW Nebraska provides is up to 60% of the retail price. If GROW Nebraska sells over $5,000 a year of a member’s product, the member can then select to be paid wholesale, net 30 days.
- Very important: Member should provide an accurate packing list or invoice for all product delivered to the Buy Nebraska store at the time of delivery. GROW Nebraska staff will provide receiving receipt via email when product has been received into the point of sale. In addition, GROW Nebraska does not like to hold members inventory (money). Therefore, a limited amount of inventory will be kept at the store. If online sales become brisk, members will be asked to drop ship until more inventory can be delivered to the Buy Nebraska Store. GROW Nebraska’s goal is to turn your product within 90 days.
-It is highly recommended that the member sends GROW Nebraska a monthly statement for all drop shipment product sold on GROW Nebraska online platforms. Statements will be compared to GROW Nebraska's records prior to sending vendor checks. This will ensure the correct information has been received.
4. GROW Nebraska agrees to sell merchandise that is in agreed upon condition. Please do not be offended if some items are not accepted for sale. Member agrees to market testing for products that are new, need evaluation, or need action plan to identify sale obstacles/customer feedback. GROW Nebraska reserves the right to remove products from retail store that receive considerable feedback. GROW Nebraska will communicate issues and opportunities to Member.
5. Member not renewing GROW membership will be required to pick up merchandise within 30 days of renewal month cancellation. Merchandise not picked up will be donated to the GROW Nebraska Foundation and eligible for resell in retail store.
6. Merchandise is left with GROW Nebraska at Member’s risk.
a. GROW Nebraska IS NOT liable for loss of consigned articles through FIRE, THEFT, VANDALISM, NATURAL DISASTERS, OR IN-STORE DAMAGE. Member warrants to GROW Nebraska that the merchandise consigned pursuant to this agreement are not in violation of any trademark, copyright, other proprietary right of third parties or that merchandise is stolen goods from other parties. Member will provide any written documentation/proof of trademark/licensing as requested by GROW Nebraska.
7. GROW Nebraska is not requiring business liability insurance for our art and craft business members. However, we do recommend you consult with an insurance professional about loss of product and business activities business liability insurance. Most art and craft fairs are starting to require business liability insurance. Protecting your business interest is very important.