SR Publications LLC
Books & Music
Scottsbluff in '62,'' by Steven J. Rothenberger, professor emeritus of biology, the University of Nebraska-Kearney, demonstrates how to rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame, portrays in the 1960s as a magical time when simple rock 'n' roll melodies helped a nation endures a war and accept the rapid sociological and polticall changes that characterized thor starting point for memoirs decade. The book begins in Scottsbluff, NE the crusin' capital of western Nebraska. and the prototype or starting point for memoirs and stories about local bands. The '60s music scene is quickly expanded to reflect rock 'n' foll on a regional and a national basis.
- The book for those wanting a dose of '60's nostalgia & the true history of rock 'n' roll small-town America
- Major emphasis in the early rock 'n' roll, the decade's popular music and popular activities in that era are explored.
- 200 bands/music groups and nearly 500 individuals are listed in the books Index.
- A review of the "British Invasion" lists the Top 10 bands from the UK.
- Find out the greatest events from Rock 'N' Roll history.